Middlebury, Connecticut

I hired Great America Van LInes to got to my storage at Hephzibah Ga.and bring all my bleongs to Bridgeport ct wher I live now they were late picking up.

I never knew where the driver was or the manager was not on the up and up with me, when I call he told me he was on his way but I never knew the location or if that is where he was, some of the times I could not get nobody on the phone. when the driver ron arrive a week later. the belongs should have been picked up on 02?18-19-2012 but not til 03/01/2012 as I was watching them bring off the boxes I ask if all my things were their he asure me it was then I begin to open up the boxes while they were in the house I noticed things were not their a keyboard, dvd/vcr/ everydish that came out of the kitch area was not their and all the utlils,glasses, ron was suppose to bring up the china cabinet top and the bottom he told me it was no was for him to get it up the stairway. It was left on my front porch 2 weeks.

I got two men they came lift the china cabinet top and place it on the other half. I begin going through the boxes that was their and I wanted to cry their were broken glass, my best china bowl, wine glassis, one lamp thing they were suppose to be in the china cabinet broken , boxes were wet. some of my boxes of clothes are missing and a boxe of summer shoes, boots are missing . I was working on a quilt made out of silk men neck tie my husband gave to me they are worth starting at 30.00 dollars and more that was no wasy to be found I call that robbery someone of their lives .

In 2009 every thing I put iin was their til they when in and who knows where they were stoping and dropping off things on that trunk . It was very stressfull to see my things in that shape.

or to be gone never to return.this company she be shut down it is out rage.

Review about: Great American Van Lines Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Great American Van Lines?

Comments